You found results!
Sorry, we didn't find a result for you!
|Category||Park/Garden , Guided Tours|
The certified Kneipp health center makes garden dreams come true.
Along a 100 year old beech hedge, a garden gate leads you into the dreamy landscaped garden of impressive size (1 hectare) and versatile design. On enchanted paths you get through colorful flowerbeds and tendril plantings, interrupted by wide lawns, to cozy seats and romantic garden elements. The garden is divided into different areas:
- An old garden with ornamental trees and trees as well as climbing plants and rhododendrons,
- A formal Buxus cottage garden with various perennials as well as herbs and
Vegetable garden and orchard with old fruit varieties,
- A young garden with herbaceous borders, ponds and "golden" plantings,
- A colorful rose garden with a pavilion,
- A health garden with a water basin for Kneipp treatments, a sensory path,
Fragrant pelargoniums, herbs and medicinal plants,
- A quiet garden and yin-yang garden with a panoramic view of the open meadow landscape.
Many decorative elements make the garden appear attractive in every season.
Guided tours take place on request.